Tuesday 10 January 2012

My January Counterfeit Kit


A new year, but still the same old pile of stash - so a new project to reduce my stash.  This month I had some of the things in the Cocoa Daisy kit here that we are counterfeiting which is exciting. I've amassed my patterned papers once more and am ready to play.

So here is my kit:




I've replicated the Cosmo letters with another set (not very like them, but I'd love to use them up!)  I've gone with some doily-ish patterns and the bright red paper even though the pattern is different.  Also I had Crate Paper ruler paper, a little scrap of the authentique ruler paper and a ribbon which matches.  I've also used ancient black & cream pp (7 gypsies?) and yellow Anna Griffin paper.  Also sneaking in at the back are some of the newer and delicious Lost & Found 2 with lots of glitter on them.

I'm looking forward to trying some of the counterfeiting challenges that are on the blog from today, and playing with my kit.

9 comments:

  1. I love the soft blues and rulers in your kit. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Ali - you have to use it ALL up to make space for new stash later in the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that little dining suite paper is so cute.
    Your kit has pretty colours. Can't wait to see the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the birds and bright colors that you added to your kit. Oh, and the mistable ribbon is something I wish I had. I may need to make some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous kit! I love your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you're confusing me with 2 blogs (I am easily confused!) I love the mix of old and new in your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ruler paper in your kit have fun creating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this kit!! Especially love that alpha paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kit has two of my favorite things - blue and birds! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete